Corsicana Car Accident Lawyers
Aggressively Representing Accident Victims in Navarro County & Surrounding Areas
If you have been involved in a car accident, personal injury law can help you recover compensation for your injuries, lost wages, and property damage. In Texas, you can seek personal injury compensation from the at-fault party's insurance company if you were not at fault for the accident.
When you are involved in a car accident anywhere in Texas, you should always call the police. The police will file an accident report, which will help your personal injury attorney build a strong case for you. It is also important to get immediate medical attention and to document your injuries as soon as possible.
At the Keathley & Keathley law firm, we know how to handle car accident cases. We know how to gather evidence, conduct interviews, and build a case that will hold up in court. Our goal is to help you obtain the compensation you need to recover from your injuries.
What Should I Do After a Car Accident?
After a car accident, it is important to follow certain steps to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. If you do not follow these steps, the insurance company may not be required to pay for your damages.
Here are the steps you should take after a car accident:
- Call the police to file a report. The police will go out to the scene of the accident and will investigate what happened. The police report will be used as evidence in your case.
- Go to the hospital. You should seek immediate medical attention after a car accident. Your medical records will be used to prove the extent of your injuries.
- Take pictures. If possible, take pictures of the damage to your car and any injuries you have sustained. You should also take pictures of the accident scene before the police arrive.
- Get contact information. You should get the contact information of the other driver, any witnesses, and any police officers who were involved in the accident.
- Contact a personal injury attorney. If you are injured in a car accident, you should contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. You will need an attorney to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Our Car Accident Attorneys Are Ready to Help You
The Keathley & Keathley law firm is here to help you if you have been in a car accident. Our firm is dedicated to helping you obtain the compensation you need to recover from your injuries. Our team of attorneys and support staff are ready to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
A Unique Husband & Wife Legal Team
Over 50 Years of Combined Legal Experience
Trustworthy & Personal Service
Sarah Keathley Is a Credentialed Mediator by the Texas Mediator Credentialing Association
Steve Keathley Is a Former Prosecutor & Elected District Attorney